We welcome all your feedback in questionnaires and at the termly Parent Forums. You can also add your comments to the government’s website ‘Parent View’.
Reading Lists for each Year Group
- Children's Reading Book List 2-4 yrs
- Children's Reading Book List KS1 Y1,Y2 (5-7yrs)
- Children's Reading Book List KS2 Y4 (8-9yrs)
- Children's Reading Book List KS2 Y5 (9-10yrs)
- Children's Reading Book List KS2 Y6 (10-11yrs)
How do schools teach Maths nowadays?!
The Friends of Hillside Primary school have uploaded some videos onto YouTube that explain the different methods and terminology to support parents in helping their children.
Visit the Ofsted website to read our current and previous inspection reports as well as the reports on our After School Club. Our Church School inspection reports can be found on the National Society website.
Homework Ideas and Support
- Komodo ~ Times Tables Games
- Grid Club ~ email us if you forget the school’s password or login
- BBC Revisewise KS1 for Year 2
- BBC Revisewise KS2 for Year 6
- BBC Dance Mat ~ this is a fun way to increase children’s typing skills
- Espresso ~ a great resource across the curriculum with information, activities and games (login needed)
The weekly newsletter includes additional website pages linked to current curriculum themes, parental support and holiday activity ideas.