Wilson's Endowed CE School takes your privacy seriously and we do all we reasonably can to protect our visitors' privacy and to ensure the security of all visitor information.
This statement explains our policy in respect of personal information collected about you when you visit www.sutton.lincs.sch.uk and when you submit information to us either via this website, by mail, email or by telephone. This statement explains what information we collect, how we use it, whom we will disclose it to and how you can access, change and remove your information.
Contacting us about this Policy
You have the right at any time to request that we correct or delete your personal information from our records or that we do not contact you for marketing or research purposes.
You can contact us
- with questions or comments about this notice
- with an instruction to opt you out of receiving requests for Visitor Feedback*
- with an instruction to opt you out of receiving mailings about news updates that we may have from time to time*
- with requests about what information we hold on you
- with requests for amendments to or deleting of your personal information
*Please specify if you wish to opt out entirely or only wish to receive such contact by email. You may opt back in at any time.
What personal information do we collect?
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- when you contact us by email or through any contact form provided on our website, we may ask you to provide some or all of your name, email address and telephone number
- from time to time, we may ask you to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and address etc.) in order to receive or use resources or services from us.
- we may collect, store and use information about your device or other item of hardware through which you access our website and your visits to and use of our website (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that you use) in order to improve your experience in using our Website.
In addition, for quality control purposes or in order to deliver our service to you, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
How do we use the information we collect?
- to provide services, resources or website features to you that you have requested;
- to deal with enquiries and feedback from you;
- to enable you to use restricted parts of our website;
- to send you newsletters and other relevant communications;
- to manage and administer our website;
- to send you emails or letters offering you to take part in a survey and/or give feedback;
- to analyse and improve the features and information offered on our website
- to analyse opinions and views of visitors
Protecting your Personal Information
We will only ever disclose personal information without your consent if we are legally required to do so by an applicable law or governmental or judicial body.
We will not rent, sell, trade or share your personal information with any company or organisation for its own marketing purposes. We will not disclose names or email addresses to any third party.
Storing Your Personal Information
We adhere to the UK Data Protection Acts (1998) and we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will obtain your consent first.
Links to Third Party Websites